Let’s all take a moment to remember how absolutely terrifying this children’s movie was.
THIS FUCKED MY SHIT UP AND RUINED MY TRUST FOREVER
I have about a week of no work and I don’t want to spend my whole time watching Scrubs and Criminal Minds so I’ve made a plan to clean and sort the house and do some cross stitch and maybe some stencilling and generally be a bit creative. It’s quite exciting, I haven’t had this much unplanned, unrestricted time off since…well since between Lush and Whittard, I guess.
mothfluff said: Primrose and Tulip :3
Primrose: Favourite kind of soup!
Broccoli and stilton. Preferably with stilton on toast on the side. Yummy!
Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
I never ask for a birthday cake, which is probably a mistake because this year I didn’t get one. I like a classic chocolate cake but mostly I just get what Mike can pick up from the supermarket at the last minute! One year it was a chocolate victoria sponge from the corner shop that he poked a Twirl into to make it more interesting…
And I had a think about more thoughtful presents and I can’t believe I forgot all of the lovely gifts that I got when The Girls came to stay for my birthday! I got a handmade apron, and a crocheted whale, and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff! There’s a picture on here somewhere of them I think.
harlotan said: Daffodil! 8D
So for Christmas we do a “secret santa stocking” which consists of 5 categories to be bought for a total of £20. One of these is “Something for the bathroom” generally bubbles, smellies etc. One Christmas Mike bought me a single bottle of Orangina as my “something for the bathroom” because he knows I like to drink it in the bath and he wrapped it and everything. It was very sweet.
Either that, or my oldest friend Beckie made a picture book of loads of childhood pictures of us for my 18th.
Or the time when Mike remembered I love unwrapping stuff, so he wrapped individual pieces of fudge and marshmallow so that I had LOADS of things to unwrap.
There’s loads of lovely thoughtful gifts! I am very lucky. :)
cute ass flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family.
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
You’ll be fine. You’re 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time.
This is what happens when you go to festivals! Shame I counteracted it with loads of cider!
Look at all my green!
Suzanne’s face at the end :(