Suzanne’s face at the end :(
- cat owner: hears noise from the next room over
- cat owner: i don't know what you're doing, but i know that you should stop
tea ask! (for all you stormers)
- earl grey: how do you take your tea?
- lady grey: favorite outfit?
- irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
- chamomile: comfort movie?
- peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
- milk: do you have any allergies?
- sugar: tell me about your first crush
- honey: type out the last text you sent
- green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
- bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
- mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
- chai: what do you order at starbucks?
- oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
- herbal: post a selfie
- coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
For those interested I will be working the following guest spots, get in contact via facebook : Inga Hannarr, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the studios directly
White Horse tattoo studio Hungerford, Wiltshire: Wed 2nd July to Sat 5th
Limited Edition, Doncaster : Monday 4th August to Sat 9th
Raw, Wrexham : Tuesday 12th August to Saturday 16th
Ink’d, Melksham: Thursday 28th August to Saturday 30th
spread the love please people <3
Sue Perkins conducts The Simpsons
I didn’t know Sue could conduct? That is kinda… awesome
There was a reality TV show where they turned celebrities (Sue, and some others and Goldie the rapper?!) learned how to conduct classical music. It was surprisingly good but I don’t remember the title.